Saturday, October 23, 2010

Baby A Rolls Over

One of the joys of being a full time mum is being there for all of your baby's milestones. And today, I just witnessed something amazing. Baby A just learnt to roll over. It is something so small in her life but it is the start of many milestones that will play a part in her development and growth.

She was trying to roll for a while now and this morning I saw that she was about to do it. So I cheered her on and with just one little flip, she did it!

I'm so proud of u my darling! I love u so much and look forward to being there for many more of your milestones.

Sitting up, crawling, standing, walking, talking ..... I'll be there with u and cheering u on.

2 comments:

Ally said...

It's always amazing to watch our babies grow isn't it! Daniel is 5 and he still amazes me everyday!

Bubbles said...

It is! On one hand I can't wait for her to grow up, crawl, talk to me and more. But on the other hand, I'm already missing her when she was a tiny 1 month baby. My love t everyone down south. May be there year end. If so, our 2 babies can meet!