Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Guinness Black Party 2007

My body aches and my ankles hurt. But I had a great time! Have not drank that much or danced that long in a very long time. This all happened at the Guinness Black Party in conjunction with the Guinness 9 Ball Tour in Genting over the weekend. The night started off with DJ Nesh warming the crowd. Then DJ Gabriel took over accompanied by Camelia who was performing hits from her new MystiCam album. The Guinness Draught was flowing and bodies were moving. It was a great night. Better than any other Black Party I’ve attended before. Here’s a snapshot of the night.




My ankles really hurt! I’m not sure if it’s because I’m Aquarian (fabled to have weak ankles) or because I’ve not done real clubbing and dancing for 3 hours non stop in high heels …… in over 6 months. This is from the person who did Mambo and Ghetto every week. Then hit Heritage Row on Fridays and Saturdays. Every single week! Looks like Bubbles Non Clubbing Version 3.0 is here to stay.

No comments: