Monday, April 02, 2007

In the Office Before 8.00am

I got into the office before 8am today! That's never happened in the 1 1/2 years that I've been here. How amazing is that, considering I usually walk in just before 10am. All cos the Traffic Department has set a Work In Progress (WIP) every Monday at 8.30am starting today. When the email went out, there were screams of protests. But we were told that this is non negotiable. And anyone walking in later than 8.30am will be fined RM10 and will not be provided breakfast. It was the latter that was my motivational factor to come in.

I’m scarily cheery and happy and chirpy this morning. Very odd. Think my body is in shock. Woke up too early. What more it’s a Monday!

The meeting starts soon. Off for a smoke now, make coffee and hope that breakfast is good.

No comments: