Was thinking of what to do this weekend. And I came up with this list:
- Watch movies at the cinema
- Watch DVDs at home
- Play PS2
- Bounce on the ball in the gym (I’m not a big fan of working on the actual machines)
- Play in the playground and pretend that I’m 7
- Make use of the wonderful swimming pool at Paul’s place
- Have a mini barbeque party in the fragrant garden at Paul’s place
- Play ping pong
- Take long drives for good food
- Take short day trips
- Cook dinner at home
- Stay home, have coffee, smoke cigarettes and chat
I’m really looking forward to doing all those non-clubbing activities. I’m sure my friends are all in shock. I’m in shock myself. But it’s also something I feel a natural transition towards.
This is Bubbles Non Clubbing Version 4.0.
Bubbles Non Clubbing Version 3.0 wasn’t that long ago. But I’ve a feeling that Version 4.0 is here to stay.