Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Letter to Nokia

I’m writing to tell you that I’m leaving you. You have been so good to me during our relationship of 10 years. But recently you have changed. You’re slow and you don’t respond to me. You switch yourself off periodically and are not there when I need you most. You look good and have potential to do so much. But you don’t deliver on those promises. You have made me so sad.

Friends have been telling me to dump you for the longest time but I stuck by you cos I believed in you. Even through the hard times, I thought you would change. But you have let me down one too many times.

I’m now with Sony Ericsson. Sony has been great so far. Sony is very different from you. I still think of you often. But I do believe once I get settled in with Sony, there will be no turning back.

I want to thank you for being a loyal and a great friend all these years. But it’s time to part ways. I wish you all the best.

No comments: