Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bubbles is a Puddle

Everyday that we’re together is a celebration. He makes every single moment extra special.

Last night, after work, we went to 1U to check out rings at Selberan. Though it’s one of the premium brands around in KL, it’s still only about half the price of Tiffany’s. Think Carat Club’s price range is about the same as Selberan but as far as I can remember the last time I was in one of their stores, their engagement rings weren’t spectacular. Can’t think of any other premium jewelry stores. But my darling is bent on getting the creme de la creme. So, for now, we’re still set on Tiffany’s.

Then we went shopping for shorts for me. He bought me 2 pairs from FOS and Rip Curl.

After which we went to Jack’s Place. We had lobster bisque, oriental chicken wings (which he painstakingly deboned for me), prawn mango salad and steak.

After a cigarette and walking around, we ended the night with Haagen Dazs Macadamia Brittle, Panna Cotta & Raspberry and Belgian Chocolate.

My darling spoils me. He makes me melt. Bubbles is a puddle.

No comments: