4.45am Friday 26th Jan 2007
Bubbles Doesn’t Bounce at 4 in the morn
Sitting at my lobby now waiting for Michelle. All is still and dark. Think I hear a criket. Could be a bird tho. I’m hungry. And sleepy. Need coffee. Its too early.
Malaysian time tho I think we’re flying over
Things to do on a Air Asia flight where the seats are small and cramped, there’s no in-flight TV programmes, you have to pay for food and you’re not allowed to drink any alcohol even if you bring your own and buy the mixers from them.
- Run sideways up and down the alley
- Lie down flat on the alley, taking up about 67sft of the very limited floor space.
- Say “Hi. I’m Bubbles. I’m your flight attendant on this flight. The menu is located in the pocket of the seat in front of you. May I take your order for any food or drinks? Our special for today is the nasi lemak”. Take order. Be mindful of the seat numbers. Pass the order list to air stewardess. Ensure they don’t think it’s a joke or there will be many angry and hungry passengers on the plane.
- Play chor tai ti using the numbers on a one ringgit. Lionel pulled this one out of the rabbit’s hat but did manage to entertain me for about 10 minutes.
- Blog. Even if its pen to paper. Then typing it out once a PC becomes available and posting it on Blogger.
- Have a barf bag design competition among the passengers.