Friday, September 29, 2006

KFC, Colour Pencils and Starbucks

It's Friday! It's Friday! It's been a good week and a good day so far.

Had the extra spicy Hot & Spicy KFC chicken for lunch, which I've been craving for the past 5 days. It's not as spicy as the TVC makes it out to be. Creative license, they say.

Had a good creative review where the work meets the brief spot on so the Monday meeting is gonna go well.

Managed to sharpen all my colour pencils so that i can colour this weekend (aren't they pretty?)


And here's my art director, Nick. Don't u like this shot? Good art direction right??


Have been drinking a lot of water today cos of the very adorable Starbucks tumbler which Paul the Tigger bought for me (he's so sweet). It's so tiny and holds very little water but its so cute that i can't help wanting to hold it in my hand and put it to my mouth. Even the water tastes different. I don't care if its psychological.











My buka puasa dinner plans got cancelled so I'm falling on Plan B...... some event at Luna. I'm off for the weekend. Have a fabulous one everyone!!

No comments: