Monday, February 25, 2008

Ashton The Lucky CNY Rat of 2008

I started off the CNY holidays trying to see how many people I could get to take a photo with Ashton, my rat, citing that it would bring good luck to them for the year. It is after all the year of the rat.


I targeted 20 people during the 15 days of CNY. However, it reached 20 photos even before the end of the first week of CNY! Here are some of the pics.








There are so many more but I cant be asked to load them. I’ve almost 50 pics!


Isn’t Ashton a darling?


May he and the Rat bring us good luck this year!




2 comments:

joycewong said...

start him a facebook account! then he can be friends with my elephant :)

Bubbles said...

Then Tracker, Rover, Mel, Glide, Toby, Cedric, Popo and the rest will be really jealous. Hmmm how about u bring your elephant and I'll bring them out and have a tea party. Then they'll be real friends rather than Facebook Friends! :)