Monday, April 28, 2008

Cold Storage in Solaris Mont Kiara

The Cold Storage at Mont Kiara Solaris is really cool and doesn’t look like any super market I’ve seen in Malaysia before. In fact it reminds me of Tesco (the UK version and not the hyper market we have here). It’s big and bright when you walk in and among the first few things you see are fresh flowers followed by fresh produce. There were a lot of imported products and I even found flavoured cream cheese. That’s something I’ve been looking out for but could not find in Village Grocer or the other Cold Storages.


Paul and I went during their opening on 24th April 2008. We spent RM100 and received a RM10 voucher. The staff were efficient, friendly and helpful.

I agree with their motto, except ‘Value’. The products were super expensive!


But it was nice to see brands like Tetley Tea and Walkers Crisps here. It is a place for a good shopping experience. If you can afford it.


2 comments:

Jack Chin Property said...

Hi,
My name is jack.was doimg a google maps at Mont Kiara, for my personal& business maps usage.Need your permission, can i add your comment and your blog to My Google Maps?
jackwestly@yahoo.com

Bubbles said...

Hi Jack. Sure thing. :)