Friday, April 18, 2008

Mc Ds 3 Meals In A Row

I love Mc Ds but I don’t think I’ve ever eaten it 3 meals in a row before. We had a videoconference during lunch time at the client’s office yesterday so they ordered Mc D’s for us. And I finished work so late last night that most places were closed so Paul & I had lunch at Mc Ds near the house. It was there that we got 2 coupons for free Sausage Mc Muffins due to Mc Ds new campaign. So this morning I swung by to Mc Ds to get my free muffin before coming to work.


Frankly I’m feeling a bit sick now.


One of the other teams was out for research today and brought back a barrel of KFC. I usually loooove the smell of KFC but this time, I felt like puking.


Guess the movie Supersize Me Is true. Eating too much fast food really does make you sick.


But I’m working suck late hours these days. How do I eat healthily and exercise like I know I should? As soon as I’m done with work, I just want to go home and crawl into bed but as soon as I’m hiding under to covers, I can’t sleep because my mind is still at work.


I’m not having fun at work anymore. And again, the Starbucks idea is becomes even more appealing.



3 comments:

Mirebella said...

I'm sooo off McD.. and your right..its after I watched Supersize me..

If its Nando's on the other hand.... ;)

c | O w N o said...

you got tagged. go to my blog and see. http://clowno.blogspot.com

u have to do a series of questions.

Bubbles said...

I love Nando's even it it puts a fire in my belly. Yummy and healthier too.