Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Up Early Again

Woke up at 5 plus this morning and could not get back to sleep. So instead of tossing and turning around in bed trying to close my eyes and stare at the ceiling and wasting my time, I got up, got dressed and here I am in the office. Of course there’s no one here apart from the cleaner.


There’s not much work to do either since I have a meeting at 10am at the client’s office which I could’ve gone straight from home if my body didn’t decide to get up so early.


So I guess I’ll catch up on my personal emails, blogging and Facebook. Talking about Facebook, I hardly have time to logon anymore and when I do have the extra bit of time to answer messages and to approve addition of friend, I can’t seem to access Fluff Friend properly. I can get into the application but it takes a long while. So I’ve not been able to pet or feed Billy for a long time. Can someone please feed him?!


Thanks and have a great day ahead!

No comments: