Friday, September 21, 2007

Moving From The 7th Floor To The 7th Floor

I've moved twice since being in this agency. Once from one floor to the other. And now from one side of the office to the other. So that's one move for each year I've been here. Agencies tend to like to move. I moved once in my previous agency and I was there only for less than a year. Well guess I should be thankful we're moving within the same building this time.


The office is in a total mess! To quote people who walk into the area for the first time, “Looked like a tsunami has hit". We moved from one side of the office to another and there was not enough storage space in the new area. So our belongings, files and work stuff was piled up on every non occupied table and eventually the stuff spilled over onto the floor.


Look at the pics. I can’t say I disagree.






But at least I have a window seat now!

But the arrangement of the new work station is in such a haphazard fashion.


Oh! Taking about fashion …. I gotta tell u about my new shoes! Wait lemme post the the pics up!

No comments: