Friday, September 14, 2007

200th Posting on Corrupt, Convent & Conquer

Wow. This is my 200th post!


With the current work load, moving office, my mum being back in town, looking at buying new property and trying not to get too stressed out in the process, I didn’t realized that my blog is more than 1 year old!


It started with My First Ever Blog and Bare Black.


I’ve come a long way from that.


I’m no longer hesitant with my words (though I don’t post up anything if the words are not flowing right).


I now know a lot more about blogging though I’m no expert.


I no longer club. That’s true! My first post said I was gonna blog about clubbing and here I am now a year later as a non blogger.


Wendy is now married and I see even less of her.


Fruitcake aka Loony now has a 9 month old daughter and I’m the god mother.


Logan is now in a relationship which doesn’t allow him to meet some of his friends as much as he’d like.


Shan aka Marsupial and I still don’t see each other often. More so recently since we both can’t seem to hold our liquor as well as before and we've both retired from clubbing.


Looqy is now is Boston and I miss her!


Fairy now has flaming red hair.


What a difference one year makes.

No comments: