Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Air Asia X to Gold Coast

Air Asia X having a promo to Australia! RM800+ per person. Even the XL seats going for that price on some days. So we're all booked and we're off to Gold Coast after our 3rd wedding in JB.

I hate buying tickets on Air Asia. So many columns to fill and there's always the fear of filling in the wrong thing.

And while I was talking to Fruitcake and trying to get Paul's passport details, in that 30 mins or so, the price of the tickets I wanted went up by 200 bucks! Per person!

So i told Fruitcake she's not allowed to talk to me for 10 minutes till I bought the tickets.

And now, finally, they're bought and we're definitely going to Gold Coast for the honeymoon.

After 3 failed trips to Oz, I'm finally going.

Movie World! Sky diving! Champagne sunrise hot air balloon ride. Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your writings :) Looking forward to reading more from you! Keep it up!

Bubbles said...

Dear Anon,

Thank you very much for the compliment and thank you also for reading my blog. I'm glad you enjoy it and hope you come back.