Wednesday, September 03, 2008

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, zzzzzzzzz

I know I’m supposed to be blogging a lot more now that I’m not working but believe it or not, I’m busier now than I was when I was working! There’s so much to do for the wedding and the house moving. I’ve no idea how I’d manage to do everything if I was still working! These days I just collapse into bed at night, count to 10 and by the time I hit 8, I’m asleep!

But the hard work and effort is definitely showing. The new house is coming up so beautifully. The paint work, wardrobes, curtains and almost all the furniture are in. But there are boxes everywhere and I’ll need a week more to put the contents in its place.

Fruitcake and Michelle Who Stays on the Seashore have been great. They’ve been helping me with the move and the organizing. And giving some excellent suggestions on what should go where

Soon I’ll be able to post pics up of the new place and also start having dinner parties!

I can’t wait!

No comments: