Sunday, September 07, 2008

Fine, I've Watched Dark Night

I know the whole world has watched the Dark Night and everyone says that it must be watched on the big screen. As you know I’ve been very busy with the wedding and house moving. But when Ashley Travel Agent suggested it during lunch today, Paul, him and I caught the midnight show at GSC 1U.

So I’ve watched it.

And I don’t understand why it’s the highest grossing show of all time. It was slow, a lil boring at times and fairly entertaining overall but not mind blowing. Certainly not as spectacular as how friends have described.

Suspect the main reason why it’s the highest grossing movie is cos everyone wants to see Heath Ledger’s last movie before his death.

I didn’t enjoy it that much but I’m glad I watched it. Just so people can stop saying:

“You haven’t watched it? Huh? OMG! You MUST!”

“What? You haven’t watched it??! You HAVE to watch it!!”

4 comments:

Ally said...

I'm proud to say I'm the only one left on this planet that haven't watched this movie. Yah, I am under the tempurung.

But I have watched Wall-E. Neh neh neh neh neh!

Bubbles said...

I was under the tempurung too but after the movie, i wanted to crawl back under.

How's Wall E? Reviews were great. But then again so was the reviews for Dark Night .....

Ally said...

Well, trust my review. It's a great movie, only Pixar can make.

Bubbles said...

Okay! Will check it out!