Thursday, June 19, 2008

It’s 4 months till the wedding which is a fair amount of time to do all I need to do. But what I forgot was that the pre wedding photography is in 1 month! I may have the dresses but I don’t have the matching shoes! So Sin Cyn, Michelle Who Stays on the Seashore and I had lunch in 1U then went to Vincci, Nose, Colleen, Aldo and Nine West. After all the walking and trying dozens of pair, I finally bought 2 pairs from Nine West. One to match my bridal gown and one to match my fairy dress.



While walking to the car park, we saw that Lewre was on sale too! I went in and saw this exquisite pair of silvery white strappy heels with diamantes. It was RM199 with 10% off.


I wanted to try it but we were late. So I’ll go back another day. Shell was asking why I need another pair of white wedding shoes when I already have one pair which I just bought a few moments ago. So I gave her this analogy.


The 2 pairs of shoes that I bought at Nine West were really nice. They were pretty and I like them. I know I can depend on them. They’re like a husband. You love him and you know he will be there for you and you feel comfortable with him.


But the other shoe is like a torrid affair. He doesn’t cover up very much, he’s probably gonna hurt you he looks great and utterly sexy and makes you go ggggggrrrr!


If it makes sense to you, you probably love shoes too. If you don’t get it, it’s okay. It’s not something that’s hard to understand.


It’s in like the movie PS I Love You. After Hillary Swank made up with Gerard Butler after a fight where she threw her shoes at him, she suddenly stopped and said “Stop. I got to pick up my shoes. They may think I don’t love them anymore”.


I totally understand where she’s coming from.


No comments: